[Theforum] [survey] detail answers to question 9

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 13 22:12:18 CST 2001

its not terrible, just i get a dot.com feeling when typing in
my.anything.com, its kinda been done by a lot of other sites.. when i was
at sdsu, i put go.sdsu.edu in place, that was better(and less used) than
my.sdsu.edu

how about pr0n.evolt.org ? :)

the name of the site isn't important at any rate, its what we plan on
doing. if a person picks certain things to show up, they shouldn't have to
go to a different domain to see those things. they should show up right
away. www.evolt.org should be our 'portal'(can we find a better word?)

just some thoughts, we've got a long time to do this stuff

.djc.