[Theforum] [survey] refined suggestions online

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 13 22:45:36 CST 2001

Refined suggestions are online. I've removed most general "it's great", "i
have no suggestions", "rudy should buy me a beer" comments, and stuff
relevant only to MEO that Dan will pick up himself:

	http://members.evolt.org/isaac/evolt/suggestions.html

>From here we should probably count the number of comments with regard to
specific issues. Just from reading through, the top issues would probably
be:

 - too hard to find/search list archives (plus other evolt.org things)

 - we need far more articles, especially tutorials/how-to's

 - thelist is very high traffic and we could consider splitting it

 - consider sub-categories on WEO, especially within Code

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au