[Theforum] Re: Sub-categories (by beginner/advanced)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Dec 17 13:12:06 CST 2001

I think the effort should instead be directed at helping authors to indicate
their own opinion; as in "you should know this, that, and the other thing in
order to get the most out of this article" or "No previous knowledge
assumed."

joel
"If life's just a living room, then I'm in the hall"
-- David Gray