[Theforum] [survey] donations

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Dec 18 16:11:48 CST 2001

From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>

| >> hey what about elfur offer to start the NFP in iceland (it was Quick)?
| >
| > as far as i know, it's moot in the US...
| >
| > if we try to claim any NFP benefits in the US with a foreign NFP,
| > we'll be ignored...
|
| and vice versa of course

ok, let's discuss this one a little bit, which NFP benefits are we talking
about being moot?

because you'd be surprised how well our 'beloved' government has been doing
for international business ...
basically: everything to get the foreigners to run their business from
here.

there are mutual agreements ... and as for europe, iceland is part of eec
(that is the correct TLA for the agreement between EU and EFTA, right?)

so, i might know the correct loopholes, but then again, there might be some
i don't know about, therefore: please explain :)

thanks
elfur