[Theforum] evolt IA

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Dec 26 13:56:52 CST 2001

javi -

Thats a really well laid out set of features and suggestions.. where's
been the main point you're getting them from? the survey?

at any rate, a lot of that ia stuff is beyond me, but it looks like you've
put a lot of work into it, and it shows :)

hopefully someone with mre expertise in the area will chime in soon :)

nice work