[Theforum] evolt IA

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Wed Dec 26 14:19:37 CST 2001

"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:

> javi -
>
> Thats a really well laid out set of features and suggestions.. where's
> been the main point you're getting them from? the survey?

some are from the survey, others have been my own ideas (as i've been playing
with the maps, i happen to get bursts inspiration for new stuff)

what do you think of the new lists i invented?
[thetips] and [thearticles]
i'm thinking of newsletters for people who can't bare with the load from
[thelist], but still want to get updates from us

i'm actually very motivated with this project, it's finally my chance to give
a big chunk of work back to the community, when we started out i was just
learning, now i got expertise to bring to the table :-D

it's also very encouraging for me to have the challenge of perfecting
something that is already very good

> at any rate, a lot of that ia stuff is beyond me, but it looks like you've
> put a lot of work into it, and it shows :)

thanks, wait till next week: i'll be home-alone ;)

dan, i'd like you to give me a hand in listing the tools for m.e.o. (those
question marks on the member site)

> hopefully someone with mre expertise in the area will chime in soon :)

i hope so too, it's like the rest of our IAs ran away... where are you?

> nice work

thaks again

i hope to have time to comment on all the features i've mapped

--
Javier Velasco
Information Architect