[Theforum] time spent, was: IRC Bot - thepfy

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 28 14:32:58 CST 2001

um. how did this turn from irc to 'dan could be reading peoples email'?

i would think with all the free time that the holidays afford us(as i see
no less than 8 people chatting happlily away on IRC right now, killing
time) we could  - as the leaders and direction setters for evolt.org -
find something a bit more productive to focus our energy on that
*benefits* evolt in some way?

if people need work to do, just shout. please.

.djc.