[Theforum] time spent, was: IRC Bot - thepfy

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Fri Dec 28 14:52:28 CST 2001

Martin wrote:

> Dan - this is about how evolt works, and about the nature of an
> evolt public space.

i thought it was about Martin placing a bot on the IRC channel and recording
everything with no ones knowledge, and aardvark's findings when he visited
the channel, and how best to deal with such things.

> Who *else* should discuss it?
>
> It is 100% valid. Please stop trying to redefine the purpose of evolt
> lists according to your whim of the day. This is twice in a week now.

am i missing posts?

> Unless of course you can show a record of where we decided to exclude
> #evolt from the list of things which the body which runs evolt may
> discuss.

I have requested several times that these things be taken off list.  Others
have requested the same.  Is there any possibility that it may stop here?

Ron D.