[Theforum] IRC Bot - thepfy

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 28 17:49:17 CST 2001

At 05:18 AM 12/29/2001, Ron Dorman typed these words:
>so:
>     "you launched the bot for the purpose of collecting peoples
>     conversations, without their knowledge, so you could report
>     and stop what you think are problems with evolt?"
>is a valid statement?  that was, and  is, your intent and actions?

I don't speak for Martin, but I think the only difference here is in the
last part of your question.

"and stop what you think are problems with evolt?"

and Martin said (I think) that he wanted to find problems *only* with his
bot, not anything else on the channel.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
madhu at members.evolt.org