[Theforum] survey

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 2 12:54:35 CST 2002

hey matty -

i'm still decoding/importing the raw data to HTML so we can see all the
results, what i've got done so far is at
http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/otherdetail.html

hopefully i can get to a bit more of it today/tomorrow. as far as what
we're doing with them, i think javi's got a kick ass list of refinements
for the next version of the evolt website based on some things people
suggested in the survey.. all part of this IA thingy.. tons of work
obviously needs to be done on that still, hopefully which we can start
focusing on now a bit more :)

thanks for bringing it up though and pointing us in the right direction :)

.djc.