[Theforum] waaaaaaay OT -- snow

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Fri Jan 4 07:01:16 CST 2002

> now that other parts of the US are getting hit with snow (stranding

We just finished getting a approx. total of 11" here in Norfolk, VA.
After staying holed up yesterday (i.e., snowball fights with the kids),
I decided to brave the "treacherous" drive to work this morning. The
roads were not at all what the news media/hype machine made them out to
be. However, I have a feeling that I'll be the only one here today, so
now I'm wondering if I should make a couple of client calls and head
home, or stay here and play some Unreal Tournament all day? Maybe
there's even a stray beer in the company fridge... ;-)

Alan