[Theforum] Advocacy .. was ... Re: Getting in the monthly recap

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Jan 8 18:13:15 CST 2002

I'd like to get it added soon .. i.e. not wait for the redesign.

Two obvious places, underneath Submit add another bullet that simply says
"Community news/events".  Or, as you suggested a graphical representation on
the top black.  I think the sidebar would be more noticeable and obvious,
using words instead of an icon.  One more line isn't going to hurt the
sidebar anymore than it already is .. ;)  (IMHO of course).

Mich