[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 8 20:03:40 CST 2002

> We've decided in the past that the queue is *never* to be used for WIP
> (works in progress).

That was based on articles being created by one author (on their own
machines), or two (or three in very rare circumstances) (in which case they
could handle it themselves via email or something). These pieces will
potentially be created by 3-10 people as they grow.

I don't see any major problem with having 1 article in the queue per month
for this purpose. Even less so once we establish a better way of handling
display of admin functions within the site.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au