[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 8 22:34:08 CST 2002

again i'd just like to share my opinion that it's kind of bogus that only
'admin' members can give reports on the community happenings.

if i just joined evolt.org, and really wanted to 'build community', the
only thing from holding me back would be having to go through this 'admin'
group every time i wanted to contribute.

frankly, its the reason i bring up a lot of these 'what if' scenerios.
..what if you(generally) just joined evolt.org?

issues my friends, there are issues...

thats not a barb, personal attack on anyones grandma, or anything like
that. it may be exaggeration. it may be truth. it is void in New Hamshire
and Nevada. 10 cent return value in Michigan. :)