[Theforum] Advocacy .. was ... Re: Getting in the monthly recap

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 8 23:10:46 CST 2002

> I thought of that .. in my own mind .. and dismissed it .. as people never
> read the footer after a couple of times anyway.

We thought they didn't read the x-evolt headers either, right? ;)

Maybe people would start paying attention if it changed to promote various
evolt.org-related things.

Currently the sig is 3 lines after the --.

A modified example (now 2-3 lines) including a custom promo could be
something like:

--
Take the evolt.org 2001 Survey today: http://evolt.org/survey/