[Theforum] Re: policy for #evolt

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jan 11 02:46:18 CST 2002

At 08:33 AM 1/11/2002, Warden, Matt typed these words:
>But this is about being idle... not being on for long periods of
>time. I think it's great that he's in there a lot. Don't you?

Balls. (Pardon my Hindi.)

Being on for long periods without saying anything = being idle. What's the
distinction you're making?

In all the times I've visited #evolt, I've seen aq (Steve) speak up only
once. I've even asked a couple of people who he was.

I don't mind him being there at all. But then, everyone else who idles (oh
I'm sorry, that should be "is on for long periods of time") should be
treated the same way. That's all I want - consistency.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
madhu at members.evolt.org
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com