[Theforum] Getting back to work

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Fri Jan 11 10:40:33 CST 2002

On Friday, January 11, 2002, at 03:14  am, Michele Foster wrote:

> Can we get back to doing some important work?  I'm not seeing much
> actual
> work being done lately, which is a real shame.

Michele

You may not view how evolt will run its live chat as important.
Others disagree.

Surely "How evolt will run" is the point of this list?
Where else would be a better place to discuss it?
Didn't we move such decision-making here for a reason?

> Review Javi's IA material.

If it's about the site, shouldn't it be on thesite?
(and/or the new IA/Rosenfeld thingy)

> Discuss various new features proposed, plans to fix existing features,
> and
> how they all incorporate into the IA material.

Ditto

> Then we can start talking about the redesign.

Ditto.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,