[Theforum] Listing of Work in Progress ... with a permanent url ...

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Jan 14 19:49:14 CST 2002

From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>

| looks like we are starting to get organized again
| that's a good thing

yeah, it's about time :)

| > please send me (either directly at evolt at elfur.is or to either list),
| > any and all alterations you have for the page ...
|
| can i suggest we keep it on just one list?    this one

sure

| > Replying to individuals that asked to be contacted
| > description of status and how/when it is going to be
| > reported to theforum. listing of who's involved
|
| the responses to individuals all went out in december
|
| there were over a hundred, we parcelled them out to about five of us who
| volunteered
|
| the individual responses should not really need further discussion

nah, wasn't asking for individual responses, but rather maybe an overall
explanation of: work done mostly positive ... mostly about bla bla bla ...
all threads have ended ... etc.
something to let the rest know how it all went.

| under your heading of "thesite" please add
|
| ~ members versus users -- terminology, standards, direction

done.

just remember, the document is a constant work in progress.

later
*the evolting one*
http://members.evolt.org/elfur/evolt/
work in progress about work in progress