[Theforum] [Fwd: RE: [***list] Sample Contracts]

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jan 16 22:07:13 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "David McCreath" <mccreath at ak.net>

| This seems like a good category or subcategory for deo.  So that's the
| question: Would it be helpful to have a "Business" category on deo? Or
| would it make a better subcategory for "Privacy and Legal" or "Resources"?

Sounds good to me .. anyone can add a new category or subcategory to deo.
For approval of course.  Suggest a category, I think it is.

| I could see including tax information in there, maybe professional
| associations, maybe some other stuff ...
|
| Opinions? Ideas? Is Simon on this list?

No, but I've cc'ed him this message.

Mich
(Sorry for not snipping .. wanted to retain original messages for Simon)

ANY

http://www.nolo.com/lawcenter/ency/article.cfm/objectID/2ECF62E6-B334-4E83-9