[Theforum] Re: Dan's blog

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Sat Jan 19 17:20:07 CST 2002

> >So, Dan's blog *is* an extension of evolt.org?
>
> No more than a telephone is.
>
> give it a rest...

Why are you asking me to give it a rest?

Here's the deal, kiddo, I don't like evolt planning and talking to be
happening in Dan's blog. I'm pretty sure that we went throught this
before and it was emphasized in no uncertain terms that this was his
"personal" journal. And, in fact, those of us trying to discuss evolt in
his comments section were not welcome to do so.

So, I'd like you and Dan and anyone else to stop talking evolt matters
in Dan's blog and give that a rest.

Cool? Great.

- amanda