[Theforum] An X-header idea

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Jan 21 11:44:20 CST 2002

Umm...

Did Dan actually post the survey results URL?  If you can find it in a
message, please point to the reference.  I thought he had only posted
portions of various questions, etc.

btw, Dan's really busy these days .. has asked that several of us help him
out and pick up the slack.. which is why you'll see me, Matt and Dean
handling some of the tasks Dan usually looks after.

He's around .. just busy and quiet.  It's good experience for those of us
helping out .. to deal with problems on our own the best we can.

Anyway, if you can find the URL .. it's easy enough to modify the xheader
for this list.

Mich