[Theforum] Final 2001 survey results - Complete.

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Tue Jan 22 22:50:06 CST 2002

> From: "spinhead" <evolt at spinhead.com>

> I love the fact that 24% of the folks who identified themselves did NOT ask
> to be contact. They volunteered the info without asking for something back.
> which = community, imo

For the record, I looked at willingness to participate in follow-up/contact
as =ing community. That's why i, for one, did it. Thought i was offering
more, not asking for something back {let's add a :) to that, for clarity}.

Either way, it looks like  a lot of positive feedback for evolt. Which is
not surprising, but still good to see in print (oh, right, pixels).

matt garrett