[Theforum] Re: [thesite] ADMIN: Mailing list upgrades complete!

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 24 14:12:52 CST 2002

At 01:35 AM 1/25/2002, Daniel J. Cody wrote:
>- List specific information(subscribing, unsubing, archives) are not
>included in the header of the message. Certain email clients take
>advantage of that extra info and provide you with an easier interface to
>manage your lists.evolt.org accounts.

Dan, can you explain this part please?

You say that this "List specific information" is NOT included in the mail
header. Yet I see it in my mail client (Eudora). Then you said, "Certain
email clients take advantage of that extra info..." What extra info is
that? Your first sentence says that there's no extra info.

Did that sound confrontational? It wasn't meant to be. I'm just a little
confused.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant