[Theforum] 'Headlines' announcement list

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jan 25 11:22:12 CST 2002

At 10:12 PM 1/25/2002, Filip Salomonsson wrote:
>How about creating a separate announcement mailing list for
>the "Headlines" messages (and other public announcement-ish
>messages)? That is not to say they shouldn't be posted on

Hi Filip.

Yeah, we've debated this a lot. I (and many others) were in favour of it.
Um, but what was the final decision, guys? It's late and my brain is only
in first gear.

(we should really be recording these decisions on that wiki perhaps)

>Shorter URLs: <http://shorl.com/>

Really cool site, man. I liked it, especially the statistics part. Now if
only you could put in a way to email the stats URL to people, it would be
smashing :)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant