[Theforum] update: maps v 0.6 available

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 29 18:23:13 CST 2002

On Tuesday, January 29, 2002, at 05:09  pm, javier velasco wrote:

> On each map i'm thinking to add the use cases (avaialbe functions) for
> each priv-level (as shown on articles map), need help on this because i
> have no clue what godmins see.

mmmm UML

> Do you think it's worth it to document this? or am i trying to dig
> nedlessly deep?

Yes it's useful.

Once we have use cases for what we have, and use cases for
what we need, we can do a gap analysis to work out what
we have to build.

Take a look at how the Zope developers have used UML to
document and build against requirements in an open-source
development.

<http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/UserGoalsAndUseCases>

Just 'cos it's open source doesn't mean that
you can't follow good practise.

Just found this - it's absolutely excellent:
http://dev.zope.org/Fishbowl/

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,