[Theforum] Re: voting

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 07:42:09 CST 2002

At 11:42 30/01/02 +0530, Madhu Menon said:
>Now, lurkers don't bother me on a list like thelist. But since this is a
>forum for active debate *and* decision making, how are we going to get
>things done if people don't vote?

Personally, I haven't got the time or patience to filter out the noise in
time for a vote (I know there's not been any time limits on things so far,
but voting a week after everyone else seems pointless)

I now treat theforum as a painful read every few days, to see what's going
on and who's bitching about who ;)
I am _very_ interested, and would like to make more of an effort/impact,
but it just seems so out of reach at the moment.

Cheers
mk