[Theforum] process & voting

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jan 30 20:26:39 CST 2002

[Theforum] process & voting
isaac theforum at lists.evolt.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:38:44 +1030

----
<snipped a bunch>

I'd like to plan the web app's db, but I know Rudy would only correct
everything. Then I'd like to build the app with CF, but I know Jeff would
only re-do it all. :p

<snipped a bunch>
----

Isaac,

You meant this in jest right ?

Seriously .. that's a pile of hog-wash .. and I really hope you did mean it
in jest .. hence why the :p was at the end.

I'd hate to think that only a few people are the ones "doing the work".  I
really hope we've grown beyond that and everyone is comfortable working on
various projects, tasks, etc.  There's always going to be that overall check
and balance .. whether its Rudy with DB stuff, Jeff with CF code, or Dan
with whatever.   I'd hate for other members of theforum (and thesite for
that matter) to get the impression that only certain people can and/or "are
allowed" to do work for evolt.  That is so wrong.  Anyone can take the
initiative and run with a project... and lucky is that person who gets their
work peer-reviewed by so many highly skilled peers in the process.

Anyway, please clarify your position .. and get working on it will ya ;)

Mich