[Theforum] The footer?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 21:56:11 CST 2002

> From: Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net>

> > > What the fuck is this?
> > >
> > > What is it supposed to mean?
> >
> >I think it's trying to foster positive community thoughts and
> >progress.
> >
> >Somehow.
>
> Well, I'm clearly too dumb to get it. If it says what I think it's
> saying, then it's juvenile. I sincerely hope it's not referring to
> list members.

sorry, guys...

i've been lax about controlling theforum footer, allowing whomever
has access to the list admin page (which i administer, but is
otherwise unmoderated)  to modify...

clearly whomever is making those changes is either a) a prick or b)
too dim to realize that half of these footers piss off at least one
person at any given time...

and while i hate to regulate morality, i'd like to ask that nobody
modify this any more... there's only a very small group of people
who have access to it, and one of us is clearly being insensitive
even after being called on it more than once...

there's a difference between voicing one's opinion and sniping... no
more sniping in the footer, please...

instead, if anyone has any URLs to current topics, lemme know,
and i'll append 'em to the footer...  recipes for air-fuel bombs are
acceptable, as well...