[Theforum] The footer?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 30 22:08:54 CST 2002

On 2001.01.30 20:39, Madhu Menon wrote:

> Well, I'm clearly too dumb to get it. If it says what I think it's saying,
> then it's juvenile. I sincerely hope it's not referring to list members.

Madhu, sorry I brought it up so bluntly, but I find it hard to believe that
such immature and childish acts can even be considered to be tolerated in
this forum.

Not only is this a public list, it is also a big part of what evolt.org
stands for.  Whomever has taken the liberty to air their dirty laundry in
the footer of an email, has basically reduced evolt.org to a petty,
bickering, juvenile community.

It is despicable and deplorable and I am angry about it. I don't *ever* want
to see something like this again. Ever.

If we are to maintain some semblance of order, and dignity within this list,
actions such as these should not be tolerated by any admin of this list, any
member of this list or any member of evolt.org.

If you want to be a child, find another sandbox. Grow up or leave, please.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org