[Theforum] The footer?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 12:23:49 CST 2002

> From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com>
[...]
> But given that it's now "an issue" ... I guess we need to get into the
> IA 'process engineering' stage and decide as a group how we want to
> manage what used to be a fun distraction.  Of course, that will mean
> sacrificing the immediacy of quickly adding things like Joel's
> "Hymstuh Hunta".
[...]

unless an overwhelming number of you say otherwise, theforum list
footer will be a place for links to current stuff...

mail me offlist with suggestions (as i said yesterday)...

too bad if you think i'm stepping on the group's ability to decide
here, but with no voting in place, and as the list admin, and
because the freedom of letting people modify the footer is (IMO)
being abused, i'm controlling it...  yeah, it *is* nice not worrying
about offending anyone...  thanks for giving me the ability to say
that...

are we done with this thread yet?