[Theforum] Re: Changes to the VotingReqs document

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Feb 5 16:49:35 CST 2002

---Michele said:---
Let's leave it at that, design the DB in the
most correct way to meet our needs .. and put trust in those that do
have
access to not do something they shouldn't.
-------------------

No. Sorry. I think we have to come up with something better than that.
Yes, we have to trust that the information won't be compromised.
However, it's important that we determine ahead of time what counts as
compromised and what we need to do to protect that data as much as
possible.

It's not enough for me to say to people -- your vote will be anonymous,
well, except for Rudy...but that's okay. Not meaning to pick on Rudy.

Lastly, I hear what you're saying and I do agree with you to a point but
I'd rather we just set it up with at the very least some checks and
balances in the process.

- amanda