[Theforum] (no subject)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 5 17:33:14 CST 2002

> I don't think you read my email. I understand this concept! I'm
> concerned with protecting the data.

What do you propose?

At least a couple of people absolutely must have access to the server (for
administrative/development purposes).

As I said, if they trawl the DB, they will be judged and tormented for
eternity. Or something.

Personally, I wouldn't really worry about it too much.

I've had access to TEO and/or WEO on and off for a fair while and never had
any interest in trawling for passwords or finding out who made what votes on
my articles, etc. What purpose would that serve?

Only Adrian hassles people for giving him low votes... ;)

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au