[Theforum] Re: (no subject)

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Feb 5 20:16:08 CST 2002

---rudy:---
the current specs
(http//freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/VotingApplication) --

I'm not sure why you've started another document. Or, why you're saying
that your notations are the only ones that have been made.

Here is the document we're all arguing about and I rather we go back to
finalizing that one. I'd like to take a vote shortly to approve those
requirements and have it go to thesite with our blessing.

If you have something to add to the doc -- please add it to this one:
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/VotingReqs

- amanda