[Theforum] Re: Huh?

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Feb 5 20:40:49 CST 2002

amanda has tactfully pointed out to me offllist that my post regarding the
voting application

> the current specs
> (http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/VotingApplication)

points to the wrong wiki document

my apologies

i simply went to the "entire wiki contents" page and pounced on the first
one, reading from top to bottom, that i saw

apparently the voting requirements document is here --

   http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/VotingReqs

i should like to take this opportunity to point out, after an admitted
fairly cursory review of this second document, that it seems to deal
primarily with "the decision-making body of evolt.org" whereas the
far-ranging discussion that we witnessed today covered not only the
decision-making body (itself a rather nebulous concept) but also joe public
who takes a poll on the site

my point still stands -- would someone closer to the discussion please make
sure that the agreed points are not lost but updated

that there wiki works real good, so let's use it

rudy