[Theforum] Future WEO elements

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Feb 6 21:32:09 CST 2002

> I intend that this thread will hold discussion on future WEO elements

i commend your initiative, sir

any chance we can capture the poop in TheForum's wiki?

try it, you'll like it

heck, if *i* can cotton on to it, it's *gotta* be easy...

> - category nav
> - organisation navigation
> - general info (about/contact/etc)

i didn't understand the difference between these three -- what is org nav?

and whoever said "cat nav is inappropriately handled" is hinting that a
select list (with or without a go button) is wrong, and is himself or
herself wrong, and i'm not going to argue the point except in person over a
beer or three, because i know i'm right...

... but in any case it don't matter, since there are other ways of doing
cat nav

i would respectfully suggest that before we redesign cat nav, we understand
what cats we have and how they work...  [kicks self in ass for *another*
issue he promised to document]

rudy