[Theforum] inventory

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 10:52:35 CST 2002

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Michele Foster wrote:
> without NFP status?  (clueless here)

dont think so, although IANAA(i am not an accountant)

> | Monetary Assests:
> | $36.82 in cash
> |
> | Monetary Income(Monthly average)
> | $14.50
> |
> | Liabilities:
> | $100 to Chris Snowman RE: tagwear
> | $1000/month bandwidth/power/facilities
> |
> | So, whats the next step?
> |

> Out of curiosity .. what do we owe Chris $100 for ?  I thought that was all
> paid up .. did some people not pay you for their shirts?

some extra embroidered thing that a few people wanted.

> Now the $1000/month .... OUCH
>
> The next step ... how are we going to raise cash?  When do we need to move
> to co-location services (i.e. when is our plug being pulled)?
>
> Would tagwear come even remotely close to generating the cash we need?  Do
> we want to go to a monthly payment for meo accounts?

the plug isn't being pulled anytime soon or anything, i just thought the
people setting the direction of evolt should be aware what kind of
resources go into it.

as for raising cash, i've got ideas, but would be interested in what other
people have to say

thnx

.djc.