[Theforum] fyi

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 19:41:14 CST 2002

i accentuate the positive aspects a market driven portal like evolt.org
posesses.

errr...

i actually have the email i sent to John inititally linked on my weblog
http://members.evolt.org/djc/stdio

or,
http://members.evolt.org/djc/temp/chilisoft.txt

i really thought a company like sun would hve a problem with us not being
an official NFP, and is the main reason i'm (still) so suprised. i never
made any serious pleas to hardware providers for that reason too though,
so maybe i should start :)

have any specifc plans for the Q ? :)

.djc.