[Theforum] Prioritising future WEO elements

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Feb 21 01:18:28 CST 2002

At 10:27 AM 2/21/2002, isaac wrote:
> > Okay. I'll hold on. But I'm still not sure if you want to replace the
> > current "News" cat with a more immediate solution.
>
>Yes, I do. News articles are not necessarily as long. I think that authors
>are often faced with the option of submitting a short pointer and feeling
>guilty about doing so, or not bothering because they don't have the time to
>flesh it out. The blog-style presentation is not something that I'm totally
>in love with, but I think it has some advantages -- probably best explained
>in the eventual GIF anyway.

Damn, that reminds me. Jeff, Chris Spruck and I had discussed this on IRC
and drawn up a list of features for the evolt blog. I was supposed to
convert it to a proposal and send it here. But I put it on the backburner
for a couple of days and forgot all about it. I'll get cracking on it right
away.

Speaking of Chris Spruck, where art thou, oh lurking one? ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant