[Theforum] fyi

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 10:55:26 CST 2002

> From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
>
> It wasn't anything too exciting .. I just created a few samples in
> Word, using your logos, and Dan picked the one he liked best.

that's cool... being the self-proclaimed identity nazi since day one,
however, means i tend to think ahead and like to be in the loop
when others play around...

this *doesn't* mean i'm gonna shoot it down or slow it down, just
that like to know what's up...

> If you want to do something else .. go for it.  We've not had anything
> printed .. was all electronic.  We needed it to sort out the domain
> name issues at one point.

will work on that on the side... feel free to send what you have, i'd
like to see it...