fundraising/hosting (was Re: [Theforum] inventory)

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:00:05 CST 2002

>(1) Competitions.
>
>* The "Annual evolt 42k Competition".
>* A Flash Competition.  (Who wouldn't want to watch a bunch of evolters
>flashing?)
>etc.
>* Some kind of graphics competition - user interface? Branding/Logo?
>Efective colour usage?  HTML Mail? (just seeing if you were awake)
>etc.

JavaScript contest? Invent and code an interesting DHTML or W3C DOM
application? We badly need good ideas in this area. Functionality's all
there, but what do we do with it?

I'd be willing to play an active role and organize/judge this competition
(well, not right at this moment, but in a little while).

ppk