[Theforum] Prioritising future WEO elements

Chris Spruck sprocket at members.evolt.org
Fri Feb 22 00:54:25 CST 2002

At 12:48 PM 2/21/02 +0530, Madhu Menon wrote:
>At 10:27 AM 2/21/2002, isaac wrote:
>>The blog-style presentation is not something that I'm totally
>>in love with, but I think it has some advantages -- probably best explained
>>in the eventual GIF anyway.
>
>Damn, that reminds me. Jeff, Chris Spruck and I had discussed this on IRC
>and drawn up a list of features for the evolt blog. I was supposed to
>convert it to a proposal and send it here.
>
>Speaking of Chris Spruck, where art thou, oh lurking one? ;)

Haven't seen you in a while either! Been here the whole time, trying to
keep on top of all the mail and not having the time I'd like to spend. I've
also been trying to wrap up my first-ever article for evolt on regular
expressions, but life and stuff keeps getting in the way. It'll be Real
Soon Now (TM) though.

I recall the conversation we had and was pretty sure I had logged it, but
can't find the log file now. Can't wait to see the write-up when you're
done. I also recalled the JavaScript pop-up thing you mentioned to me from
way back. I'll go back over that when I can and see if I can come up with
anything.

Coincidentally enough, I ran across this quote today and thought of you for
obvious reasons:

The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad. -Salvador
Dali, painter (1904-1989)

Chris