[Theforum] calendar idea

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Feb 25 21:53:48 CST 2002

Random thoughts .. too lazy/tired to reply to each message ;)

Aardvark for final proofer .. <beevolt>  .. Jeff, you've been looking at
that design for too long ;)

Paul wrote:
(alternative: have one of those ones on rings where you just "turn" each
page to the back to reveal the next day's, rather than tearing it off... but
that would make for a much more expensive (and awkward) calendar, methinks)

This is what mine's like now .. and I do admit to hating not having the day
of the week and a month at a glance.   I *finally* got a full calendar on
the weekend .. 1/2 price ;)

And yeah, the tip should be centred on the page .. no need to worry about
space so people can write stuff down .. most of the calendars I've seen sit
up anyway .. making writing on them rather difficult.  For short tips,
combine a couple on one page.  Let's not limit ourselves to short ones only
though.  This *is* a <tips> calendar.  ;)

I like your sample Isaac.  Can I have the file to play too?  ;)

Mich