[Theforum] Re: [offlist] flash accessibility/usability

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 28 10:00:48 CST 2002

my confusion stems from why emails like that are going to the list that
handles articles and contact through the email form.

i'm not on that list. i rarely edit articles and log into the
admin.evolt.org/email section once a day to see if can answer things
questions people have submitted through the contact form.

fwiw, i'm not disputing adrians email wording or anything.