[Theforum] list slaps

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Mar 1 10:26:11 CST 2002

just got this offlist from a girl responding to the same thing you two
are, just for perspective.

"..this is the very reason that I often refrain from asking some questions
and why I may not answer some questions.  Even if I have an answer for
someone, the next post may just rip my solution to shreads.  I fear the
wrath of the list.  I really love theList, but some of the nastiness is
starting to turn me away."