[Theforum] Progress updates?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Mar 10 22:45:56 CST 2002

> | the voting app spec - how's that going? ready to be moved
> | to thesite yet?
> yes it is, but it's lacking a person to take it over there and see it
> through production, since amanda isn't on thesite mailing list.

I think that we're actually waiting on Garrett's testing of a PHP
application which includes a voting module. While it would be great to
custom-code our own solution, we are likely to run into some busy times
(redesign, donation gear), and if we can shortcut by using or customising an
existing solution, it's not a bad idea.

| what about isaac's question about the future layout of
| evolt? anyone put anything together for that?

I've made a start, but it's not really ready for theforum consumption.

Anyone else, of course, is obviously free to submit their concepts.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au