[Theforum] fundraisin with mousepads

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Mar 14 23:52:43 CST 2002

At 11:11 AM 3/15/2002, Daniel J. Cody wrote:

>for a total pre-order, 7 hours in, of 29, or at 10 a piece(which it sounds
>like most people are cool with) comes to $290
>

>putting in an order for 250 might be a good idea..

Why don't you throw this question out on thelist? With over 2700 members
(?), even 10% ordering them would give you the numbers you want.

>anyone with more or less than four letters in their name wanna chirp up?
>:)

I'm afraid that I will never be able to buy any evolt.org gear, not because
I don't want to, but because the shipping costs to my country will be
exorbitant. Sometimes, shipping may cost more than the item itself.

Sad, but true...

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant