[Theforum] RE: [offforum] fundraisin with mousepads (fwd)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 20 15:54:23 CST 2002

> develop(meo), discuss(leo), communicate(weo), create(beo)

Discuss and Communicate are too similar. I'd reinstate Learn. LEO is Learn,
WEO is Discuss.

And Create(BEO) is probably the loosest tie I've ever seen!

What about Create(FEO)? ;)

Oh, oh, Create(thesite...) ?

We don't have have to define what each word represents, but I guess it's
nice if we can cover everything the community and it's members do.

Develop and Create are also too similar. What about something to replace
"Develop" that better encompasses 'practice'?

Discuss
Learn
?
Create