[Theforum] To clarify on the %40 thing

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 7 20:34:58 CDT 2002

its just one of the methods used to keep spammers off the evolt sites...
  the other primary methods are what i describe in my apache&spambot
articles. there is also the option to have your email addy hidden on
w.e.o, although not on l.e.o

up untill a month ago, i had djc at members.evolt.org on the bottom of
every page on thelist's archive, and i still only get 2-5 spams a week

anywho..