[Theforum] Re: design and code threads

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Apr 10 12:07:15 CDT 2002

> Right now designers are feeling intimidated by thelist, and coders
like me
> don't care much about the design threads.

Actually, for me, it just so happens that fewer of the responses to my
design questions are valuble to me from thelist. I can depend on the
same few people for answers, which is great, but I get annoyed by some
of the responses from clueless people.

Just as coders would be annoyed if I tried to answer their ASP questions
based on my own limited knowledge.

I don't know if we should try to force the community to go one way or
the other.

- amanda