[Theforum] Re: design and code threads

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 10 16:04:21 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 11:01  pm, Jeremy Ashcraft wrote:

> Designers are going to have coding questions from time to time
> and vice versa.  I think the two list would eventually evolve into 2
> versions of the same thing, so lets just try to encourage more designers
> to speak up and not be afraid to stick their necks out.

Yeah, but it depends on the degree of overlap.

I think it's fine for the two sets to intersect, as long as they're
not entirely congruent.

(mixing my set theory with my geometry because I can't
think of the set theory term for when two sets have all
the same members)
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,